Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kate Hudson talks about her famous family, sexy body


Kate Hudson has a busy year ahead of her. The recently engaged mother of two is launching her Ann Taylor fashion line in May and has a political thriller, titled “The Reluctant Fundamentalist,” in the works. She’s also
been appearing on the latest season of “Glee” as Lea Michele’s dance teacher.

But Hudson, who went topless for the cover of Glamour’s April issue, said she knew what she was getting into when she began her acting career because of her famous family growing up. Hudson’s mom is Goldie Hawn and her stepfather is Kurt Russell.“There’s a misconception that if you come from famous parents, you’re seeking fame for the sake of fame,” she told the magazine. “I see it as the opposite: Growing up with parents who were in the spotlight—it was almost like, wow, if I didn’t love to create characters, I would run as far away from fame as I could get. But I love performing.”

Hudson said her famous mother also showed her it was possible to have a family while living in the limelight.

“…I always remember my mom saying that there’s only one thing in life she refused to fail at: raising her children,” she said. “It just shows you it’s very possible to do the thing that makes you happy and still raise a wonderful family.”

The sexy actress credits her young sons, Ryder and Bingham, with helping her maintain her slim figure.

She said she stays in shape through “dancing, Pilates, and running after Bing.”

And she said that though she is a very open person, she draws the line when people invade her children’s privacy.

“The reason I trust so much is that I don’t feel like I have anything to hide. If somebody betrays that trust, it could never be so bad, because I don’t keep any secrets,” she explained. “The only thing that gets me angry is with [people who invade the privacy of] the kids. It’s the only place where I sort of go, ‘Is this worth it?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...