Wednesday, January 2, 2013

12 pop-culture trends that can stay in 2012


OPINION: Wouldn't it be great if the promise of a new year also meant a promise that some of pop culture's more odious trends could be left behind?  Here are 12 I could happily leave in
2012.Gangnam style

More than 2 billion people have "liked" the video for "Gangnam Style" on YouTube since it debuted there on July 15, and I can firmly assert that I am not among them. I can appreciate a good earworm; I've been caught humming "Call Me Maybe." But I see no up side to the irritant that is PSY. The dance moves are unflattering, the melody nonexistent. And then it gets stuck in your head. Please: no more.

Details this link  12 pop-culture trends that can stay in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...